Monday

Sunday Afternoon Adventure

After Church one Sunday, Hubby and I visited the Izaak Walton Park.
This is one of my favorite places! One of the ponds has a narrow trail around it.
I NEVER walk that for fear I'll fall in :)
Today Hubby talked me into walking around the entire pond, including the narrow part.
Oh Boy!
I was Nervous the ENTIRE way, so some of these shots are not so good, but
I think you'll get the idea.

The pictures don't do it justice....it really was narrow...REALLY!

Obviously there were others that had made it to this side.....
We found these carvings.

We found this tire. I thought it
was amazing how well the camera caught the tire under the water
and the reflection of the blue sky.

At the very moment we got to safely to the other side, a man caught a trout.
It was a FANTASTIC day!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive