Sunday

Happy Father's Day

This is one of the best shots I have of my Mom and Dad...so
I am re-posting if for Father's Day.
This was their 60th wedding anniversary back in September of last year.
Don't they make a lovely couple??

My Dad has been a wonderful Dad!
He is honest, trustworthy, loyal and he tells it like it is, whether you
want to hear it or not.....but I wouldn't trade
that trait for any. He has been a ROCK for my Mom as
she has been having some memory issues...and he's still
going strong at 85 (actually he'll be 85 in a few weeks)
Above all...he ALWAYS made me feel Loved!
I love you Dad!!

12 comments:

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Your dad sounds very special, Kerri. What a nice tribute!

happyone said...

Wow, 60 years - that's a long time. Your dad sounds like great dad. You are blessed!!

Ida said...

A great tribute to your dad! :)
I can understand that you are thankful! :)

RuneE said...

I know the feeling. My father died five years ago at the age of 88. May you keep yours for many years to come.

Bob-kat said...

Lovely pic. They sound like great parents :) I hope your dad had a Happy Fathers Day.

June said...

How lucky you are...but then, it sounds like you already know that!

Old Wom Tigley said...

Thats a great picture and a fine tribute to your dad... he as a twinkle in his eye... reminds me of a boxing coach my youngest lad had. Same lok around the eyes and mouth.. A ready smile.

Becky and Gary said...

A beautiful tribute to your Dad. How lucky you are to have your parents still with you!

CG said...

What wonderful parents you have...bless you all!

MedaM said...

Both of your parents look really great and they really do make a lovely couple. May they be healthy and happy and may they enjoy very many years ahead together.
My parents’ 50th wedding anniversary was in March of this year. It is fantastic when two growing older together and make happy and lovely couple in their old ages.

Suzi-k said...

they look delightful. how lucky to both still be around together at that age!

Ms. Math said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful dad. I hope he had a nice father's day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive