Monday

Little Red Barn

The perfect journey is never finished, the goal is always just across the next river, round the shoulder of the next mountain. There is always one more track to follow, one more mirage to explore.
~ Rosita Forbes

I snapped this Little Red Barn from our moving car as we travelled along I81 in Virginia.  My iPhone is a GREAT distraction from the traffic and I find myself "snapping away" at all of the sights.  This was the first trip in recent memory that I didn't get anxious about the traffic.   In fact - it made "getting there" so much more enjoyable!

Linking Up with Barn Charm

13 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Love the barns of our state. :-) Especially red ones.

Muffy's Marks said...

Nice shot!! The farmer looks busy getting in the harvest.

TexWisGirl said...

nice drive-by catch!

Beth said...

i wonder if i have seen this barn? where about was it taken? Virginia, PA, New York, Tennessee, West VA, Maryland, or? such a great barn. (:

Brian King said...

Beautiful bright red! Many are more like faded no red.

W. Latane Barton said...

Very nice barn. Taking pictures while traveling does take the edge off, doesn't it?

Barb said...

It's the journey that counts, Kerri - and look at the sights you saw! PS We'll have to compare notes in a month!

pattisjarrett said...

Nice shot from the car! Wow.

ladyfi said...

What a marvellous splash of colour!

Kathy said...

I beg to disagree. I think that's a pretty big red barn! It's two-story and looks rather substantial - at least by Texas standards where barns are usually just sheds. But it doesn't matter. Red barns are the best, whether they're big or small!

eileeninmd said...

I love the pretty red barn, Kerri!

Tanya said...

now that is a red barn, love it!

Tricia Hays said...

Amen on the traffic anxiety! Me too... city driving is the worst! =0

Great red barn, altho, it isn't too little, to me! LoL!
Thanks =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive