Tuesday

Fun in the Snow

Juvie White-crowned Sparrow (I think) 
wondering what that white stuff is!

In December I got a new "Bridge" camera - similar to a point and shoot but it has a super Zoom Lens and takes video.  Below is one of my first videos shot with the camera (I'm still learning).  
I thought it was nice that yet again the birds are being sweet and sharing with each other!  And you can see that the snow was coming down at quite a clip!
Oh, and the camera is a Canon SX50HS
The shot above and the video below were both taken through the sliding glass door.



9 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I hope you will enjoy that new camera. I know I really like mine.In some situations it is the perfect camera,less weight and more compact but still gives amazing pictures.

TexWisGirl said...

i've heard wonderful things about that camera - and seen the fabulous zoom capability it has, too. good for you!

eileeninmd said...

Congrats on your new camera.. I have the Canon SX40 and love it..
Great shot and video..

Montanagirl said...

Last summer I was asked to take some group photos with that camera for our neighbors. It's a nice camera! I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Michelle said...

Great work with you new camera. I am a user of the Canon brand.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

I enjoyed your video! I hope you have fun with the new camera. You are such a gifted photographer.

Brian King said...

Great photo! Congratulations on the new camera!

Kim Stevens said...

Sweet shot of the sparrow...I had to chuckle at your comment, "wondering what that white stuff is" ;)

Daryl said...

like this ... and now i must go google that camera and learn about it .. i needed a P&S but couldnt decide so i use my iphone ... no zoom .. sigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive