Tuesday

Keep Calm And....


Our weather has been awesome ......but I hear there may be a tropical storm on the way .....
but I'm keeping calm....and I have my flip flops on :)

Update:  Cat 2 Hurricane Arthur arrived last night July 3, - and the eye went directly over us.  That was quite an awesome experience in nature - the wind howling for hours and then all at once it was calm.....and after a short while it started up again in the opposite direction.  We are fine and it is a beautiful day today!




quotes art

13 comments:

bobbybegood1 said...

here in nyc we have had promises of a storm since last week - and nothing. it is hot, humid, muggy. not my weather at all. great post. cheers!!

dinascitywildlife.com said...

Beautiful shot! Hopefully, the storm will fizzle out by the time it gets there.

Hilary said...

What a great way to keep calm. :)

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Hurray! A good motto.

Margaret Adamson said...

beautiful scene. wheres's my deck chair?

Daryl said...

heard the same here … have a great weekend

Muffy's Marks said...

There is nothing like balmy summer days!!! Enjoy!

Rose L said...

Cute saying. Hope you are prepared for the passing storm.

sandra hagan said...

Keeping calm is the best of the best.

And The Beach....??....YaYa!

You are doing the right things.

Kat said...

It looks gorgeous!
I hope the storm misses you.

Catherine said...

I'm glad you made it through the storm! That is one beautiful beach!
xo Catherine

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I recall our first hurricane experience when we lived in Maryland and the storm would start and stop and start and stop as each arm of the hurricane passed over us. Sort of creepy and yet cool. xox

Steve Borichevsky said...

I'm glad it was relatively uneventful.

BTW, the flip-flops are on. We're in Bolinas CA and Sunday it's off to Hawaii.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive