Monday

Exciting Times!


Lots of exciting times on the home front.
Sweet baby birds in our yard .....AND ...... 
Our Art is now being displayed at
Pembroke, Virginia.
We are "over the moon" to say the least.
If you are in the Giles County area, we would LOVE
for you to stop by and visit!
Kim, the owner, has some Awesome Antiques
and as her site says - A Whole Lot More!
We are located on the upper floor with a Big Sign
We are showcasing our matted prints and framed prints.

I am sending a BIG THANK YOU
to all of my supporters out there in blog land.
You have encouraged me since I started this blog back in 2007 and I would not have been able to do any of this without
that encouragement and support!
I appreciate you!


7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Kerri Congrats, that is awesome news! I love your cute chickadees. Enjoy your Monday and have a happy week ahead!

Montanagirl said...

Congrats to you! Love the Chickadees.

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a sweet image!

Margaret Adamson said...

i ams pleased for you thatYour Art is being displayed. Congrats.

Rose L said...

congratulations and I do hope your dreams flourish.

Daryl said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! and best wishes for lots of sales!

Linda said...

Great picture! And congratulations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive