Monday

WILD TURKEY





As Jim and I drove into the Izaak Walton Park on Saturday we came upon a group of turkeys. Of course I didn't have my camera out........and they fled as soon as we came close. We parked quite a ways away and I started walking down that road again later to see if they were back. They were! I still wasn't able to get very close but I thought I would share these with you. I'm sure most of you have seen wild turkeys before. They are absolutely beautiful creatures!

pop art canvas prints and pop art canvas art for sale

2 comments:

Moi said...

you getting into Thanksgiving mode already ;D

Old Wom Tigley said...

Why I'm I thinking of Cranberry jelly? It's a great feeling when you notice something and creep up to get a shot off before the subjects zooms off. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive