Monday

A Sound Experience


My Sound Experience 
 I wasn’t just Hearing it....…. I was definitely experiencing it.


Here’s my story:

It was early Saturday morning..... the temperature was about 27 degrees – so it was really COLD. I was walking in the forest and had been for about 30 minutes. I was in a kind of valley with mountains around me. The leaves on the trees were frozen. The sun was just coming up over the mountain and starting to shine on the leaves...... All at once there was a a crackling sound. At first I thought it was a deer or a squirrel or some type of animal. It wasn't. The leaves that were once frozen had begun to thaw. And as they thawed, some fell to the ground. All around me.... there was this crackling sound and leaves were falling to the ground. I felt like I was in a fairy tale.

It was quite an adventure and my telling of it doesn't do it justice.
In all of my life I have never experienced a sound quite like this.
It was exhilarating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive