Wednesday

Birds and Beaks


It seems that I am always focused on trying to capture birds with something either in their beak or on their beak. I captured the above cardinal with the sun shining ON his beak and a seed IN his beak (a twofer) Looking back - I see that it has been quite a subject on this blog -
for example:
A Blue Jay Feeling quite Nutty - HERE (a little piggy with all those nuts)
A Downy Woodpcker that's quite a Messy Eater - HERE (no table ...er feeder manners)
A Female Cardinal just hanging out in the pines - HERE (pass her a napkin)
A White-throated sparrow with a buried beak - HERE 

A good time to laugh is any time you can. 
 ~ Linda Ellerbee
I hope you've had a laugh!!

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

stuffing their faces. :)

TexWisGirl said...

i'd rather watch birds doing it than people. :)

the wild magnolia said...

He looks ready to speak. I see the seed in his beak. He is gorgeous.

Jill said...

Love this!

Barb said...

I'm just glad it's birds and not me you're photographing eating! Great shot, Kerri.

Barbara said...

Great capture!!

euthymic said...

I loved the bird among the pinecones. Seems like your place is a veritable supermarket for the birds:)

Debbie said...

love the light!!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Seems to be the only time they stay still long enough to snap a photo! :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Well, birds do eat a lot!

Lili said...

Oh Kerri I enjoyed looking at all those images you shared with us. Each one is just so precious, I couldn't even decide which one was my favorite. ~Lili

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive