Monday

Dandelion Droplets With an Olloclip


Above straight out of the camera (iPhone) - no editing


Straight Out of the Camera but cropped closer.

My first exposure to the Olloclip was January 2012 -  I stumbled across some awesome MACRO shots on Instagram.  I was AMAZED at how fabulous they looked. I soon found out that most were using a lens designed specifically for the iPhone called the Olloclip. They are sold at Best Buy and even on the Apple website but were back ordered. That told me that this was something to check out! I went direct to the Olloclip webiste. Ordered it on January 3, it shipped January 4, and I had it on January 6. Pretty quick service! The above shots were taken with my iPhone with the Olloclip. If you love taking pics with your iPhone and love Macro, I encourage you to check out their website HERE. The lens is actually a wide angle, fisheye, and macro all in one!
Olloclip did NOT ask me to write this review - I just wanted to let you know what a great product it is!
PS - not sure what the little creature is in the pics - maybe an aphid? It was TINY - I couldn't even see it when I was taking the shots.

22 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Kerri...wow isn't that something ..just love it!!
I am amazed at the available option there are , but I still like just taking plain of the lens shots, but I don't need to go the exra mile, because I can come here and see your lovely work!! ; }
lol!!
Grace

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Oh My Goodness! Those macros are fantastic! The one with the little bug in the droplet is awesome! I am going to have to look into that lens. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dan Huber said...

incredible shot kerri, even more so from an iphone

TexWisGirl said...

really amazing!

Karen said...

Cool, those iphones are amazing!

Sandy Kessler said...

so beautiful and uplifting this Monday

Mary said...

Wow...I don't have an iPhone, but these are amazing photos for a phone. Really beautiful! I'd say you made a good buy in that lens!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh....these photos are superlative. And you spied a spider to boot. Well done.

MACRO 'SHROOMS. If you have time, stop by and say hello.

Gillian Olson said...

Great shot, so clear and beautiful.

Cindy said...

Wow, this is from an iPhone. Fantastic. Happy Monday.

namaki said...

Really great macros ... I'll check the website, thanks a lot !

Dawn Fine said...

Awesome..so cool!

Barb said...

Really - on the phone camera? Amazing!

Ellie said...

These are amazing shots.

Mimi said...

Wow, great shot!
I didn't know there were lenses for iPhones, never would have thought of that! (thinking...present for hubby!)

Gail Dixon said...

Wow! A friend of mine got one of these for Christmas and I forgot all about it! Off to order...

Country Girl said...

So cool!!! This is the second post I've read in a half hour that incorporated that lens. Love this.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful details in these macros - I can't believe they were done with an iPhone!

Reena said...

Outstanding shots! I got some of these lens for christmas but haven't experimented much with them. Now I will!

Catherine said...

Wow! This is amazing! I will check this lens out.
xo Catherine

Poppy (aka Val) said...

These photos are amazing, better than I could get with my camera!! x

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Wow, that's amazing. Nice capture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive