Sunday

Birds Make Me Laugh - Fun Shot Bloopers


Doesn't it look like he is "walking" on the water


Actually "running" may be more appropriate.
These were taken from the river bank through the branches of the trees looking out onto the New River at Bisset Park. I thought it was funny that I captured one goose running away from the other one. Unfortunately all I captured was the open mouth of the goose that was doing the chasing - but I think you get the idea :)

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
~Yiddish Proverb

9 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Great pictures and funny,too. Love the quote.

TexWisGirl said...

too cute! the chase is on!

Barb said...

You're right, birds can be hilarious. I don't usually have my camera when they pull their stunts, but you did! Great shots.

Randy Emmitt said...

Kerri,

These would be a lot more entertaining if they were landing on ice. Such follies seeing these geese land on ice.

barbara l. hale said...

Love these! And I love how they hoot at each other when they take off. Like they are helping each other get aloft.

Ellie said...

Cool shots - it really does look like he is running on the water.

Gillian Olson said...

Great pictures.

EG Wow said...

Neat photo of it skimming the water!

Catherine said...

Haha ~ very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive