Saturday

Free December 2012 Calendar Download

Happy December!
This Calendar is FREE to download.
If you want a LARGE size - email me at:  kerrik312000 at yahoo dot com and I will send it to you.
(or leave a comment with your email address asking me to send it)
This concludes a whole year of free calendar downloads.  They have been a JOY to make
and I hope you have enjoyed them.



How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
~ Dr. Seuss  

11 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

And........it will be June again, before we know it. So much to do, so little time. Happy weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

A wonderful photo and calendar Kerri. I would love one please. My e-mail is luvinwildlife@gmail.com. Thanks very much for offering. I can't believe how this year has flown. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

She's a little sweetheart!

Sharon M said...

Beautiful photo!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Happy December 1st :)

CabinGirl said...

Beautiful calendar, Kerri!

CabinGirl said...

Beautiful calendar, Kerri!

Valerie said...

A gorgeous image and a kind offering Kerri. Bless you.

Mimi said...

Yay! December is here!
Thank you so much Kerri, for this beautiful image. I will be grateful to you each time I open my laptop.

happyone said...

What a lovely calendar!!!

Catherine said...

Happy December! I hope it's a magical month for you! :)
xo Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive