Friday

Do Not Be Discouraged

Experts are simply master mistake-makers. They simply weren't discouraged by their countless initial mistakes.
 ~  Brandon A. Trean

Almost.....I almost got the ENTIRE bird - in this case - a Tufted Titmouse.  But, it was not meant to be.  I have often thought I would post my bird "bloopers" - shots I've taken hoping to get these amazing creatures in flight - that usually come out with just half the bird showing.  This time I managed to at least get his head in the shot.  
I'll Keep Trying :) 

14 comments:

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

well, i love it. hope that matters. enjoy your weekend. ( :

shabby girl said...

I love seeing those wings! Great job!

Connie Smiley said...

Me too. I'm with you on that. Not an easy one, but your little titmouse is great!
Love the quote!

Foxglove Lane said...

And it still captures the wonderful movement and flutter of the bird in flight......thanks for all your encouraging words......I will try not to be discouraged too:~)))

TexWisGirl said...

great wing action, though. :)

barbara l. hale said...

Nice even with part of the bird missing. They are such cute little birds. I will stay tuned for more of your bloopers.

Michelle said...

A great action shot!

Catherine said...

So many beautiful creatures I have missed Kerri! Your photos always make me smile!
Wishing you a happy weekend!
xo Catherine

Muffy's Marks said...

Well, me thinks its gosh darn near perfect. Love it!!

missing moments said...

LOL! They are the hardest bird for me to capture! They never sit still!

Brian King said...

They're fast little buggers, but I like the sense of motion!

eileeninmd said...

Great capture, Kerri! Love the cute Titmouse! Have a happy weekend!

Mimi said...

Those wings in motion are still superb Kerri. Your "bloopers" would be the stuff of my dreams.
That quote is so encouraging, isn't it?

Mark HELM said...

so very true, I'm sure I would not like perfect everytime. My hard drive is full of oh so close pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive