Tuesday

New Discoveries


To find is the thing. 
 - Pablo Picasso

Sharing with you some of my new discoveries
Did you know there is a Free Poetry App?
 Info found HERE 
I've been exploring it and LOVE it!!

I've also discovered a new (to me) author - Kay Mitchell
I just finished her book - A Lively Form of Death
I love UK police procedurals and can't wait to start the 2nd one!
You can read more about the book by clicking the link below


Sharing with Tuesday Muse 
The image above "textured" with the Distressed Fx iPhone app

12 comments:

Willow said...

I love wooden bird hoses cosily nestled in good spots, something very comforting about them ( perhaps I was a little bird once lol) .

Montanagirl said...

That's cool! Is it a Woodpecker Box?

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Sounds like a great book. Love the picture.

Happyone said...

Oh I love that picture. If I were a bird I'd like to live there. : )

Nancy said...

Always fun to make new discoveries... perhaps your bird house will hold some new discoveries next spring. :)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I like that quote a lot...and I will definitely check out that author...not sure about the app (I have apps I don't understand coming out of my ears right now ;>)!

Terri Buster said...

Love new discoveries...and good authors!

eileeninmd said...

Great quote and a cool discovery! Thanks for sharing your book, I love mysteries! Have a great evening!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the book suggestion!

DeniseinVA said...

Another wonderful image and great quote. It sounds like a book I would also like to read and thank you also for the poetry link. I am going to check that out right now.

Brian King said...

Beautiful!

Catherine said...

Such a cute little hidden bird house!
xo Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive