Wednesday

Free January 2014 Calendar


We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
 ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce

A Free January 2014 Calendar.  If you would like the jpg file of this calendar - just email me at:
cardsbykerri @ yahoo (dot) com and I will send you the full size (about 9" x 12") via email - for you to download and print or to save as wallpaper for your desktop

Happy New Year!!

PS - Don't forget to check out my blog later this week for a NEW Giveaway!!  


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shot for your Calendar, Kerri!

Happy New Year!

Brian King said...

And a beautiful calendar it is! Happy New Year!

TexWisGirl said...

that's very pretty.

Foxglove Lane Studio said...

Dearest Kerri, it's been lovely to connect with you as a kindred spirit over these years. I hope you have a wonderful 2014 and I look forward to lots more of you fantastic photos and insights yet to come. x

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

May 2014 be filled with an abundance of good things for you.

Reena Walkling said...

Happy New Year! Lovely calendar.

DeniseinVA said...

Dear Kerri, your January Calendar is beautiful. I would love a jpg if I may. My e-mail is luvinwildlife@gmail.com. Thank you so much!!!

Happy New Year! :)

p.s. you always find the greatest quotes, love this one.

Montanagirl said...

Lovely Cardinal photo!!

Barb said...

Love the snowy landscape with the Cardinal pop of red. (Usually, my only pop of red is Pop Pop!) We're getting lots of snow - yippee!

Rose L said...

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive