Through The Generations

We need to remember across generations that there is as much to learn as there is to teach. 
 — Gloria Steinem 

Grapes passed down through the generations....
First from my Grandfather to my Father and now to my Brother.
I have wonderful childhood memories of eating the grapes straight from the vine.

beautiful throw pillows


Salty said...

Congratulations to your parents!

Very few couples ever make it that far! It certainly is a blessing to be reared in a stable family, an advantage so many children today are denied.

Nice reflection shot of the ducks, such a tranquil scene.

Nice use of fill flash on the grapes, it did a good job illuminating the shadows while preserving the blue sky.

Tony, Paula, Murphy & Cosmo said...

WOW, 60 years.....that is amazine. :)

brianna said...

Guess what I did! I finnally published a post :) go look at it I think you will like it

Pam Smith said...

You are so blessed to have your Mom and Dad and that they have you and your family. I know you charish them more than words can say, along with Jim, Junior and Brianna!!!
Your pictures are awesome, keep up the amazing work!!!

JoAnn - NL "My digital eyes" :) said...

Hi Kerri,

I red (in a later post after this one) that the weeknd with your parents was great, so know I can say that I LOVE GRAPES all tast's green, red, blue, we have some in our garden , they did not come out.
So I buy them in the store... Ilike the sharp colours of this grapes.

:) JoAnn

Ms. Math said...

I love the different colors of the grapes in this photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive