Tuesday

Heritage Park


We lived here about 5 years before I discovered this wonderful park just minutes away from where I live.  These are shots from that first visit.  As you walk down one side of the the trail there is a pond to the right.
Immediately upon arriving, I saw a Green Heron take flight.
Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared...so my shots didn't turn out.
But I liked this one of the cattails growing on the edge of the pond.
There were buildings that were overgrown. I think they
left them overgrown on purpose - These are "ruins" of the "Old Brown Farm"

There is a shed behind all of this greenery.

And as we walked out, we passed the pond again and
this guy decided to make an appearance.
My pics really don't do him justice...he is BIG!
This park has about 170 acres so we didn't even hit the tip of it on our first visit. I have been back many times and it is one of my FAVORITE places!
farm art
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive