Wednesday

Reflection

Tomorrow is the big day. Brianna has surgery on her knee for the torn ACL. We have to be at the hospital at 6am. It will be a very long day. She is a bit nervous. I am more than a bit nervous. Not because I think anything will go wrong - I just hate to see my baby in pain. But I KNOW this surgery is for the best. Hopefully with rehab and hard work she will be close to 100% in 6 months - and ready to start college and the next new adventure in her life.
Last night she was honored at her school for her "Senior Night". The coach mentioned how easily it would have been for her to quit the team. But she didn't. Even though her "playing" season ended early - she still attended practice and went to the games, sat on the bench and cheered the others on. She is truly a wonderful person.
When I grow up - I want to be like her :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive