Thursday

Chickadee Behavior - Holding and Eating a Nut

Close up of the Carolina Chickadee holding a nut against the tree with his feet and taking a bite.

To know how other people behave takes intelligence, but to know myself takes wisdom. To manage other people's lives takes strength, but to manage my own life takes true power. If I am content with what I have, I can live simply and enjoy both prosperity and free time. If my goals are clear, I can achieve them without fuss. If I am at peace with myself, I will not spend my life force in conflicts. If I have learned to let go, I do not need to fear dying.
John Heider

13 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

His feathers look incredibly soft! Great shot of the little booger. :-)

Gone Country said...

What a smart bird. Great shot too!

TexWisGirl said...

love his tiny little feet and claws.

Modesto Viegas said...

Great capture, good details!
Regards,

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Fantastic pictures. He looks so intent on getting that food.

barbara l. hale said...

Great detail in these pics! Love them!

Val said...

wow, you continue to inspire me with your awesome photos! thank you :)

Happyone said...

I just love the poses you capture. It's like the birds pose just for you!

heyBJK said...

Those are fantastic, Kerri! Wonderful close-up!

Gillian Olson said...

Wonderful closeups.

Madge Bloom said...

Wow, that's an amazing shot.. so crisp and clear!

Catherine said...

My goodness Kerri. How do you get these shots. Love it!
xo Catherine

Scott F said...

Absolutely stunning shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive