Sunday

To Mingle with the Universe

   There is pleasure in the pathless woods, 
There is a rapture on the lonely shore, 
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar: 
I love not man the less, but Nature more, 
From these our interviews, in which I steal 
From all I may be, or have been before, 
To mingle with the Universe, and feel 
What I can ne'er express, yet cannot all conceal
~ LORD BYRON

Mingling with the Universe ..... that sums up how I feel when I am out walking in nature!
Taken with my iPhone and processed with Instagram.

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a peaceful scene. i'd sit a spell...

Hilary said...

Oh good.. I got here early. There's still room on that bench. Scoot over, Tex and Kerri. ;)

Ellie said...

Oh lovely shot - I can imagine how peaceful it would be sitting there and the birds tweeting. Bliss!!!!

Nancy Claeys said...

Amazed at the trees on the hilltops in the background -- so gorgeous!

eileeninmd said...

What a gorgeous place to sit and enjoy the view. Great capture, Kerri!

the wild magnolia said...

the photo shouts of being part of the universe. splendid.

the quote is stellar too.

thank you.

Mrs Catch said...

Great quote. We all need to go pathless now and then. Wear your wellies though. It can be muddy! Seriously, a gorgeous spot. Love to take my camera a-wandering through places such as these.

Catherine said...

That's a nice view!
xo Catherine

heyBJK said...

That's a beautiful shot! Love the colors!

Carletta said...

That looks like a lovely spot to sit and reflect on Byron's words.

Kelly said...

...I feel the same. Love the filtering on the photo and the poem too.

monika said...

Espouse wonderful nature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive