Thursday

Bridge Reflections at Hungry Mother State Park


“Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.” 
 ― Joseph Fort Newton  

 We visited this wonderful state park over the holidays.  
Jim had been there on a family vacation about many years ago when he was a boy and had always wanted to visit again.  I had never been but had always seen pictures of this bridge (from various perspectives) and I have wanted to shoot it for a LONG time.  I finally got my chance!

Print Available - HERE 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

perfect reflection

happyone said...

Oh isn't that beautiful. I'd love to walk on it. : )

Ruth Hiebert said...

The longer I look at this picture, the more beautiful it becomes.

Margaret Adamson said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Perfect image

Rose L said...

Love the photo and that quote!

Linda said...

Beautiful image! I like the quote too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive