Wednesday

IT'S OFFICIAL




Well...... it is official. I am a mother of a Senior and a Sophomore in high school. Today was their first day of school for this new year. I woke up in the middle of the night last night more than just a little upset. My babies are growing up so fast. Even as I type this I have tears in my eyes. Why is it so hard to see them grow up? I am sure I will be a basketcase when they go off to college. Thankfully, my son is hoping to go locally and stay at home. I don't think I could handle him leaving! They have both grown closer to each other over the summer. I can see that they are growing as friends as well as siblings. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such wonderful children.
I love them a LOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive